- 200 gr. of Conservas BayMar mussels
- ½ onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 potato
- 1 leek
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- We peel and dice the onion into small pieces.
- Next, we wash the leek and chop it into thin pieces.
- We pour the oil in a saucepan and, when it is hot, we add the onion and leek with a pinch of salt.
- We let it cook over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- We put in the carrot and potato, both peeled and chopped into small pieces.
- Add the can covering liquid and water necessary to cover all the food in the pot.
- Let it cook over medium heat for 20 minutes, or until the potato and carrot are tender.
- 5 minutes before the potato and the carrot are ready, add the mussels and salt.
- Finally, we mash it all until we have a homogeneous cream.
Everything would be ready to serve this hot mussel cream!
- Serves: 4 people
- Type of recipe: starter
- Difficulty: medium
- Total time of preparation: 30 minutes